Let’s just admit that Apple has crappy watch faces, so many of you might be wondering how to get Rolex faces on Apple watch because that would be pretty cool.
Before we start mentioning the process, we’d just want to let you know that there’s nothing to worry about. If you want your Apple watch to have sleek faces, this is the right way to do it.
Without further ado, let’s get into the process.
Download the App
To get Rolex faces on Apple watch, the first thing you need to do is to download a Chinese app that will help you do this. Needless to say, this app is not available on the Apple store, so you’ll have to download it from your browser.
- The app’s name is Jingwatch. Type it in your browser and click on the first link that appears. (https://watch.bbqe.com/)
- When you’re directed to the app’s page, click on the three horizontal lines on the right-hand side.
- This will open the menu. Select Installation from this drop-down menu.
- Click on Install. The phone will ask you for confirmation. When you see the notification, click on Install again.
- Wait for the app to install on your phone.
Authorize the App
After installing the app, you have to authorize it. If you try to use it without authorization, you’ll notice that it does not even open. That’s because you have not downloaded the app from Apple Store but from the browser.
- To authorize the app, go to your phone’s settings.
- In the Settings menu, go to General.
- Go to Device Management.
- Here you’ll see the app developer’s name, China Telecom Corporation.
- Tap the option and then tap Trust to authorize the application.
Now, when you open the app, it will start working normally.
Download in Apple Watch
Since the app is supposed to make changes to the Apple watch, you have to ensure that it is installed there. To do that, go to the Apple Watch app on your phone and scroll down until you reach the end.
Here, you’ll see that the app is either downloading or is downloaded. If it is still downloading, wait for it to happen before proceeding with the rest of this guide.
Check Out: Best Black Friday Tech Deals 2020
Go to the App
Start the app and create an account. Go to the Personal tab and put in your information to create an account.
After signing up, sign in to your account. When you’re logged in, you’ll see plenty of options.
Now, you need to keep in mind that some faces might be paid. If you’re planning to buy paid faces, you should click on the Currency option and credit your account.
For instance, if a face costs $5, you can credit your account with PayPal or Credit Card. Once you add the money to your account, you’ll get credit to buy the Rolex face.
Download Rolex Faces
Now, you’re ready to get the face of your choice.
- For that, click on the icon in the middle of the app homepage, which looks like a gift box. This will take you to the face store, where you can buy or get for free different faces like Casio, Rolex, and Hermes.
- Since we’re looking for a Rolex face, search for it on the search bar, and you’ll see multiple options in the results.
- When you select a certain face, you’ll be able to preview it as how it would appear on your Apple Watch. At the bottom, you’ll see other options from the same developers.
- If the face is paid, you’ll see the option to buy it at the bottom too. As you’ve already credited your account, you can go ahead and buy the face of your choice.
- You don’t necessarily have to pay for a face as some of them are free too.
- To check all the faces you have bought or download, tap My Faces at the left corner of the app screen, and you’ll see a list of all your faces.
Get the Face on the Watch
Now that you have bought or downloaded the faces, you can go ahead and add it to your watch.
- Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch, and you’ll see all the downloaded apps.
- Tap on Jing Watch.
- When you press on the app, the first face in your My Faces list will appear on the watch.
- If you want to choose another face, press on the screen for a few seconds.
- You’ll see the option for My Faces.
- Tap on it, and you’ll see all the faces you have downloaded or bought.
- From here, choose the Rolex face, and it will appear on your Apple Watch screen.
- Alternatively, you can choose the face of your phone, and it will load on the watch automatically.
The best part about this method is that the watch does not forget the face you have selected. Even when the screen goes out, you’ll see the same face when you move your wrist, and the screen comes to life again.
That brings us to the end of this guide. Now, you know how to get Rolex faces on Apple Watch in just a few minutes. Which face will you get for your Apple Watch?
Next You Might Want To Know Does Apple Watch Work With Android?